What I'm doing now
I’m in Rome, Italy. Currently working as a Technical Project Manager and Programming Teacher at Accademia Italiana Videogiochi.
Here’s what I’m doing now, in no particular order:
- Losing weight: I’m currently 148kg, my goal is 130kg. I was 173kg when I started.
- Preparing lessons for two courses at AIV: scripting and history of videogames.
- Finishing an iOS game made for the iPhone X.
On a hiatus:
- Trying to grasp something about Machine Learning (maybe with Unity ML Agents?).
- Completing and releasing a small game prototype made with Unity.
- Completing a small game prototype in Rust.
Books I'm reading at the moment:
- The Ultimate History of Video Games: From Pong to Pokemon - The Story Behind the Craze That Touched Our Lives and Changed the World
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- The Moneyless Man: A Year of Freeconomic Living
- Cervello. Manuale dell'utente: Guida semplificata alla macchina più complessa del mondo
- The Imposter's Handbook (Imposter's Handbook, #1)
- The Secret History of Mac Gaming
- Programming Rust: Fast, Safe Systems Development
- Practical Object Oriented Design in Ruby
- Il filtro. Quello che internet ci nasconde
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Design e comunicazione visiva: contributo a una metodologia didattica
This page has been inspired by the /now page movement by Derek Sivers.
Last updated: 02 March 2019.